1 cup quinoa
2 cups chicken stock
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 15oz can chickpeas
1 cup Castelvetrano olives
3 cups baby spinach
1 cup chopped celery
3 Tbsp lemon juice
3 Tbsp nama shoyu sauce
2 tsp Penzeys Ruth Ann’s Muskego Ave seasoning
1/2 cup chopped scallions
1. Cook quinoa in chicken stock.
2. While quinoa is cooking, saute chickpeas and olives in olive oil.
3. Chop the celery and scallions.
4. After about five minutes, add the celery and spinach.
5. When the quinoa is done, combine it with the chickpea-olive-spinach-celery mixture in a large bowl.
6. Mix well and add the lemon juice, nama shoyu sauce, Penzeys seasoning, and scallions.
This recipe made enough for two lunch tupperwares and one dinner serving.