Though the Pats won’t be playing in Super Bowl 50 and we’ll have to be home by 6:00 p.m. for baby’s bedtime, I’m still excited for Super Bowl food! I’m participating in a Super Bowl Recipe Exchange with fellow food bloggers, who’ve created the following delicious recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ from Eat.Live.Blog
- White Bean & Chorizo Stew from LivinLemon
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas from yours truly
- DIY Snack Stadium from Wife in Progress
- Homemade Pimento Cheese Stuffed Sliders from Aimee Broussard
- Taco Dip from Anchors and Bows
- Corn “Tamale” with Black Beans and more from Good Cook Doris
Not only am I sharing with you these great recipes, but I am also excited to offer an opportunity to win a $100 gift card courtesy of Wayfair! You could choose from one of their MANY slow cookers, or any one of a million other things that will make your Super Bowl Party the biggest winner of the night!
The giveaway is open until the winner of the Super Bowl is crowned.